Jovian Archive offers self-study materials, and as such does not certify professionals. To pursue a career as a Human Design Professional, we recommend visiting the International Human Design School (IHDS) or the licensed National Organization for your country. You may also be interested in signing up for our bi-weekly newsletter which includes ads from certified professionals and organizations.
The IHDS was founded by Ra Uru Hu and today offers comprehensive training and certification programs for individuals interested in studying and practicing Human Design. National Organizations are licensed by Jovian to offer training in their language and region. To get started on your journey to becoming a Human Design Professional, follow these steps:
- Visit the IHDS or National Organization
- Explore the training programs: They provide various levels of certification, such as Analyst Training and Professional Training, which delve into the theory, interpretation, and practical application of Human Design.
- Gather information: Take the time to review the details, curriculum, and requirements of the training programs. Familiarize yourself with the course structure, duration, and any prerequisites that may be necessary.
- Contact the IHDS or National Organization: If you have specific questions or need further clarification about the training programs or the certification process, reach out to IHDS or National Organization directly. They can provide you with more detailed information and guidance tailored to your individual circumstances.
- Supplement your training: Learning directly from Ra Uru Hu through the teachings available at Jovian Archive and myBodyGraph, in addition to your live training, will help you master the system.
Becoming a Human Design Professional requires dedication, study, and practical experience. The training and certification provided by IHDS or National Organizations will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to practice Human Design professionally.